1. Start with a blank canvas. Or bench in this instance ;)
2. Add in texture using pillows, blankets, etc.
3. Incorporating vessels and books are a nice way to add height and interest to whatever piece you may be styling.
4. We love to add vintage elements to our spaces. In this case, the Turkish bread boards were the perfect fit for adding balance to the other side of the bench.
5. Placing objects on the floor to finish out the styling is a nice way to add asymmetry to the whole project. Benches are so versatile and can be used throughout the home - entry ways, behind sofas, as coffee tables, etc. Changing up the styling ever so often is also a fun way to keep those creative juices flowing.
Maddy & Bella